Xenemetrix’s ED-XRF can be used for non-destructive quantitative elemental analysis. Sample preparation is minimal and analysis can be performed in a variety of materials’ form, such as solids, powders, liquids, thin films, etc. ED-XRF can quantify any element that is heavier than sodium and lighter than uranium. This analytical technique can cover a broad concentration range from ppm to 100% with a simultaneous analysis of many elements.
- Non-destructive quantitative elemental analysis (from Na to U)
- Minimal sample preparation. Works on solids, powders, liquids, and thin films
- Broad concentration range from ppm up to 100%
- High throughput up to 8 samples
- Simultaneous analysis of many elements with fast response (~ 2 mins for a full spectrum)
- Quick qualitative analysis for most elements in the periodic table