- Structure Validation/Publication
- Crystallographic Websites
- Crystal Growing Techniques
- Synchrotron Resources
- Crystallographic Supplies
– ReciprocalNet -a distributed crystallography network for researchers, students and the general public. All staff-collected data is available through Reciprocal Net.
– WebCSD – The web-based version of the Cambridge Structural Database. (Can only be accessed from the Northwestern internet).
– ICDD-The International Centre for Diffraction Data
– CheckCIF – IUCr CIF Checking for publication-validation
– PrintCIF – IUCr report generator
– Olex2 – Webpage for Olex2 Structure/solution refinement GUI.
– Cambridge Structural Database Freeware – Free on-line version of CSD with tutorials
– enCIFer – CIF editor and graphics viewer
– PLATON – Multi-system program for structure analysis
– WinGX – Multi-system GUI for structure solution and analysis
– JANA – Structure solution/refinement program for Modulated Structures
– publCIF – CIF editor and publication wizard
Crystals@Otterbein – symmetry and packing visualizations and other crystallographic resources.
Symmetry Tutorial – A PowerPoint based tutorial developed by Bruce Foxman. An excellent guide to the International Tables
X-Forum – A web forum devoted to all things crystallographic.
Crystal growing techniques: