STOE’s STADI MP runs on pure Kα1 radiation (Cu- or Mo-sealed tube). Powder samples can be measured in transmission geometry and high resolution data can be collected for qualitative structural analysis. Additionally, dry powder or polycrystalline samples in solution can be measured in spinning capillaries or spinning flat plate transmission holders. High throughput options are available for measuring up to 30 samples. Furthermore, this powder diffractometer has a unique furnace that allows in-situ measurements under any gases (e.g., corrosive atmosphere) as a function of temperature (up to 1600 C) or pressure (at least 20 atm). This instrument is available for student use all days.
- CuKα1 or MoKα1 sealed source
- 1D strip detector for fast acquisition
- High throughput capability. 30 samples in flat plate transmission and 10 samples in capillaries
- Transmission, reflection, and Debye-Scherrer geometries
- In-situ high temperature (up to 1600C) and high pressure (at least 20 Atm) attachment